
Just the peanut butter patties (you know the girl scout cookies.) The most delicious of all girl scout cookies, even more so when they are frozen.
I have no will power when it comes to anything chocolate and peanut butter together, or red velvet cake in any form. Those are my weaknesses.
Anyways I still have other kinds of girl scout cookies, but for some reason I could care less about them. On the other hand when I savored my last peanut butter pattie (frozen of course) at lunch today I almost had a melt down.
The thought of waiting a whole year to devour another box of them seems like an eternity.
My hips and thighs are ever thankful that I put that box of cookies out of its misery and we can move on to healthier things...like fruit and veggies. Ha!
Please if any of you still have peanut butter patties enjoy one, or ten for me!
... and for the record the one box I had did last me two and a half weeks. I shocked myself that they hung on that long.

No comments:
Post a Comment